photo

photo

Friday, August 14, 2015

June 2015

This was a really fun event! Maria teaches a lady who is a preschool teacher and just released a children's album!!!  It was so fun going to her CD release concert and getting pictures with her and having the kids dance and have fun.




I thought this was a super cute project Kaylee did in preschool.  The theme of the week was food and cooking.  Ms. Katy brought in cooked zuccini for the kids to try and a kale smoothie.  Kaylee loved both and now has been cook her zucchini at home.  Win win!  The top of her chefs hat was made of a huge coffee filter.
Since we have cut Kaylee's hair again to donate, I now have to find new ways of doing her hair.  I really liked this one.
Kaylee doesn't really nap anymore but she took a nap all by herself.  She was in time out from being a demon since she was tired,
I got a haircute too!!  I now have super short hair which has been great but a lot to get used to.  It's hot and I can't put my hair up really.  I am always afraid of looking like a boy. But I love it and the nice thing is that it is hot and there isn't a ton of hair in the back..
It was Dixie's birthday (the dog) so we took her to Dog beach to celebrate!  Dixie is my sister's dog, I have no clue how old she is but she is such a sweet dog.




Also we ran into these dead (some were alive or dying) creatures and Kaylee was NOT a fan.  She was hanging on to Claudia for dear life and when I went over to see what was going one, I had NO clue I was stepping on these guys!  I kind of freaked out!
Kaylee's last day of preschool was so bittersweet!  I was excited for summer, excited Kaylee had completed this time of life, but I was going to miss her awesome teacher, her amazing friends, and their wonderful parents!!!  Seriously couldn't have gone better.  Kaylee made the card below for her teacher.

This was just a fun picture of buddy on his tip toes on a stool washing his hands at my parents house.
More last day of school!!  They did one last song of "Have a happy day"
Kaylee with a few of her friends.  Raegan Gess and Kaylee F.
Kaylee Ms. Katy and Mal (who thought he was part of the class)
Her last project came with a picture of the class!!
A silly and "serious" group picture for the last time!  I love them!!

We went to the movies with my mom and dad and saw Jurassic world, I love the picture I got of my dad.  It looks like he is really a part of the peanuts gang!


More Sea World.  We love this place.  I love how much they love Elmo and cookie monster!!
Thank goodness our apartments has a pool.  Sometimes when Kevin has to take the car, this is the perfect thing to keep them busy and get energy out.
Mormon night at the Padres!!  This was SO fun and the Padres won!!
The kids sat on our lap so we could all sit together.


This picture was taken during the National anthem. I love it!


Malcolm really enjoyed the game and loved watching the players run from base to base.  We loved singing at the 7th inning stretch and cheering with the organ.  It was a great night.  ALSO I got to see my aunt Claudia and Uncle David on the jumbotron!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment