photo

photo

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Start of the Sprouls


I was waiting to start a blog until kids were on the way, but I decided to go ahead and start a blog anyway. We are Kevin and Cindy Sproul. We met here in Louisville, KY in Louisville 1st ward at church. Kevin is mostly from Lexington, KY and I (Cindy) am from El Cajon, CA (San Diego). What attracted me to Kevin is how funny he was and his outgoing personality. It is easy to feel comfortable around him. We started dating around December 1, 2007. A year later we were married in the San Diego Temple in La Jolla, CA. It was literally the best day of my life. December 27th, 2008. We are almost at our anniversary! I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

Right now we are still in Louisville, KY. Kevin is a staff accountant at an Engineering Firm and I work at Jason's Deli taking orders or doing the register. We are both enjoying our life and our jobs. Life can only get better, even if tragedies hit us on the way. Maybe I will talk about that in a later blog.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you guys are starting this blog. Can't wait to read about the comings and goings of kevin and cindy :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete