photo

photo

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week 23!

Yay! So the picture above was taken today at 23 weeks and 2 days. I'm getting BIG! Of course I didn't realize that I am standing in front of a black bookcase with a black shirt but if you really look you can tell I'm getting big. I only gained 3 pounds this month which makes me even with the weight gain and loss. So now I am just going to gain more weight! Woo ... Haha at least I have a good reason now. She is still looking healthy. We were able to see her heart beating! With all 4...parts of it. Valves? I'm not a medical pro. But it was really cool. This time if we didn't know the gender we would have no problem seeing it this time. But the parts we did need to see, the heart and diaphragm she was being stubborn on. But we got what we needed. It is getting more and more exciting! More and more real too.

Today was my last day of work!!! YES!!!! My feet are done with working. Now I get to do a lot of preparing for our little girl to arrive! There is a lot to do. As you can probably tell in that picture I have been doing some organizing and such. But the real work in the preparations is ahead as we will get more things and have to clear out most of the second bedroom and fill our own room more in strategic ways. Fun!
Above is my favorite ultrasound we got this last appointment. It is like she is saying Cowabunga dude!!

Here is our baby's little face! Think she looks like a Kaylee Jayne Sproul yet? I sure hope so because finding secondary names is hard! I'm sure she will look a lot cuter in October! My next appointment is the one where I drink that drink and then have my appointment and then go down and have some gestational diabetes test. Just routine. They said that I would probably already be showing signs if I had it. But yea, sounds....yummy? We'll see. I've heard both ways. Luckily the appointment is in the morning so I don't have to worry about fasting during the day. Just when I sleep. :-) This is getting really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment