photo

photo

Friday, February 11, 2011

4 months old already!

Has 4 months gone by already? Yes indeed it has!  Yesterday Kaylee made her 4 month milestone and this morning she went in for her 4 month well baby check up.  She did really well.  She was happy the whole time even though it cut into her nap time.  I say the whole time not counting the 30 second immediately after she got two shots.  She loved her oral one.  This was no surprise considering she loved it last time too.  She IS teething, however what I thought was a tooth, is not a tooth and should go away soon.  She is also ready to try rice cereal and eventually some vegetables!  I am starting the cereal today.  I am going to try and make my own eventually.  But for now I just bought some at the store.  I will let you know how my baby food making adventures go in the future :-).  Here is a valentines picture of our little girl~

Her current stats: 13 lbs 2 oz (50%); 24 inches (30%) and 42 centimeters in head circumference (75%)

I was off on my guess.  I was guessing like 14 lbs.  But I am not surprised that she grew 2 inches.  Kevin and I have noticed her getting longer and longer.  She has outgrown some of her PJs on length alone.  She rolled over this morning from back to belly for the first time this morning, but we didn't see it.  One minute she was on her back and then Kevin looked over and she was magically on her belly.  She has been able to roll over from belly to back for a while now.  So it was exciting that she turned that half roll into a full roll and may soon be using these rolls of hers to travel all over our living area.  I'm excited (and slightly scared) for this next stage in babyhood.  I love seeing her little personality come out and how she is growing!  Love being a parent!

Oh and during our little photo session yesterday, I captured this hilariously odd face she made:

Also this month she has laughed out loud!  It was way more like a real laugh than the video we posted earlier.  Of course I started taping too late and she hasn't done it since, but it was WAY cute and I wish that we could hear it again...Soon I hope!  She is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss ya kiddo! Good to hear that you're doing well and that your Kaylee is growing up into a beautiful little girl.
    -Michael Griffin

    ReplyDelete