photo

photo

Friday, June 3, 2011

First time at the Zoo

Kevin and I had been to the zoo a long ways back when my niece Paisley was a baby and we were childless.  But for Mother's Day Kevin bought me Zoo passes!!  SO HAPPY!  So last Saturday we took Kaylee to the zoo for the first time.  Of course she hung out in her stroller and drank a bottle not paying too much attention to the animals, but it was super fun!  I love walking around the zoo.  I could have stayed there longer but since we have passes and Kevin has a bad back, we headed back after about 2 hours.  Here is a few pictures of our zoo adventure!

 Me and Kaylee ready to go into the Zoo
 I love her dress!  It reminds me so much of the zoo!  Flamingo!
 Daddy and Kaylee with the flamingos in the zoo! 
 Of course we had to drop by and visit by brother!
 There he is.  Swimming happily in the water!  Too bad we missed his show.  We will catch it another day!
To clear the confusion since clearly I am not a seal myself, my family has many inside jokes.  They all have odd stories.  This one starts without me.  My family (minus me who was living in Joshua Tree, CA at the time) all went to Sea World in San Diego where there was a show called Fools with tools.  It was a Sea Lion/ Seal show.  Charlie and Dad then started calling it Charlie with tools or Dad with tools.  Then somehow that turned into one of them being a Seal.  I side with my dad on this one.  For it is Charlie who is a seal.  I know, it is weird.  But very entertaining for us.  Anyway, it was a perfect day and we had so much fun!  Looking forward to many fun trips to the zoo this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment