photo

photo

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Peachs and Pigtails

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would share a few fun moments we have had lately.  As Kaylee grows it is fun to introduce her to new thing whether it is food, or hair styles.  Here are a few pictures of our adventures.  I use that term loosely.

 First time chomping down a peach with daddy
 I decided to try out pigtails.  It was a wiggly job, but it worked.
July 4th weekend, Great Grandma Burroughs came to visit and got this lovely moment of Kaylee asleep on her lap.  What a perfect picture!!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing cuter than a girls first pigtails...love it! Had a great time seeing you guys while you were in town. Hope you had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great visit and it was fun seeing you too! Also I have to add the note, you can kind of see her teeth in this picture and I haven't been able to capture that yet!

    ReplyDelete