photo

photo

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kaylee's Birthday Party #1- Lexington

So Kaylee was turning 2 days after we left Lexington so before we left Kentucky we through a small birthday party for her.  It worked out really well. I am so grateful that my brother in law Rodney and his beautiful wife Denisha let us use their new house to have the party.  I am also grateful for our wonderful friends the Russell and The (future) Hiens who traveled and hour plus out of their way to attend!  The Russells brought their cute cute cute twins.  They were only 2 1/2 months old.  I'm glad the trip went well.  Anyway, I will let more pictures do the talking.

 Prepping for the party.  LOL Malcolm has many fans amoung his cousins.  Paisley and Copper loved playing with him and he enjoyed it too!
 Kevin "prepping" haha  Ok he really did A LOT that day and he needed this sit down.  :-)


 The first part of the party was spent playing with the parachut.  We debated hiring someone to come and do this but considering our situation, Kevin bought a parachut which was like $15 and he did a great job leading with kids music in the back round. (PS-PHOTO BOMB)



 Kaylee enjoyed herself a lot.  I think she loved all the commotion of the activity and watching her older cousins run and play.
 We had some adult helpers!!  Thanks Josh and Kinsey!


 Paisley!!  :-)
 Bentley!! :-)
 Paisley running under
 Bentley running under
 Kaylee had a fun time just playing with all of their toys too!  I bet the girls have so much fun down in the basement!
 Malcolm fell asleep which was hilarious!
 Kaylee loved the little toy roller coaster they had. 

 These are the cupcakes I made for her party!!  The cake part is bottom: brownie top: white cake (I wanted carmal but we couldn't find it.  I swear I have seen caramel cake mix!) The frosting is pudding frosting.  THANK YOU PINTEREST!
 Kaylee blowing out the candles!
 Kaylee and all her presents!  She got spoiled!
 Most everyone at the party!  Look how lucky we are!

 Family picture!  Thanks to Denisha for capturing this cute shot of us in celebration of out Kaylee girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! How did I not see this earlier?! :) Love it! Kaylee is such a cutie!
    P.S. Stole the "wedding ticker" idea from your blog! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete