photo

photo

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Aquaticia

 I wanted to share some of the things we get to do around San Diego.  This one is Sea World's Aquaticia.  It is a water park in Chula Vista that used to be Knotts Soak City until this year.  We have gone a few time but never get pictures because I usually leave my phone in the car.  This time I made sure to take a few.  It is nice to go when I can bring someone with me so that there is at least one adult for each kid.  Mal unfortuanately still has to use an infant life vest (Erg) but Kaylee loves the ones they provide.  We went out and bought a more comfortable one that was coast guard approved for Mal.  He can go on a few things and Kaylee love the kid water slides and the little kids area where she can climp up ropes and stuff.  Although I don't like climbing all the rope too so we usually stay in other places.
 We love the wave pool and the lazy river.  Malcolm loves the sand the most.
 They have a sand area with the lawn chairs by the wave pool.  So sometimes someone will watch the kids there so the other person can ride some big slides.

At the end Grandpa decided to teach Mal to drive.  Start em Young I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment