photo

photo

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oahu- Part 2 PCC

 My favorite part of the trip and I am really sad that I couldn't go again, was the Polynesian cultural center.  Travel tip, go to the PCC at the beginning of your trip, the ticket is good for 7 days for the main area (not the show).  So if you don't make it to one or more of the villages, you can come back the next day.  We didn't have time the next day which was our last day in Oahu.  I LOVED Oahu and everything about the PCC.
In the New Zealand area they had games to play and I must say Kevin and I rocked it.
Some of our group in the New Zealand area.
This was a really cool village.  They were really intense.  I liked it!
Claudia and Julio with their fake tattoos they got on their faces!  When in "Hawaii" right?
I got a temp tattoo on my ankle.  I wished it to be real but it washed off anyway.  Haha
They had this water parade type thing with all the islands doing dances on a little raft.  Way cool!  I think that is Samoa. 
Kevin and Kaylee.  Notice that Kevin got a face tattoo too.  It was all the rage.
Kevin did a lot of the throwing games in I think Tahiti.  I want to go there someday I think.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!!
At the Luau!!  It was so tasty!  I highly recommend the PCC Luau.

They danced while we were eating.  It was awesome. It really created a fun atmosphere.  There were even kids!
Mal loved the Taro rools and I don't blame him.  They were were purple pillows of joy to eat.  YUM!
Kaylee had so much fun watching the dancers and she even did some dancing herself!!
Claudia and Julio posing by the fun statues!!
Then we did it.  Kevin would have wanted me to post the one with both our tongues out but I am copying the statue.
The show was SO SO SO good.  I loved it and so did the kids.  Malcolm loved it so much he passed out on grandpa.


Kaylee with one of the dancers.  She seriously had a great time.  Poor girl was a little sick the whole day and you can't tell by the pictures.  So cute!!
Hawaii hair!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Love the PCC! We kept mixing it up and calling it the PPC. ha.

    ReplyDelete