photo

photo

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

March 2014

 I have been having some computer troubles so sorry it has been awhile since I have posted.  But now I think I have it down.  So march was pretty fun.  The above picture I took right after Mal woke up from a nap.  So Cute!
 I have decided to make a quilt for all my nieces and nephews when they turn 8.  My niece Bentley was the first to reach this milestone!!  Happy Birthday Bentley!!  I'm glad you love your quilt!
 Kaylee had her first dance recital in March.  This is the practice before the rehearsal to get them used to their costumes.  I will post the recital day pictures in a new post I think. 
 This goes without words.  He is so sweet!  Malcolm has been growing and growing and definitely a toddler and not a baby!

 Kaylee also wanted her picture taken.  This one came out really good.  She looks really sweet here.  It gives me hope.
 Despite the looks on their faces, they have been really enjoying reading the Book of Mormon books with Daddy.  I had these when I was little and it is fun to pass on the stories. 
 That Face!
 Kaylee has been doing so good with drawing lately.  She loves to do it too.  This is a picture she drew of Aunt Maria (my cousin).  She made her into a jelly fish!
Grandma and Malcolm when he was drinking his water.  He still likes to be held like a baby.  Also, I need to get him boy cups.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I know what you mean about sweetness and hope. I hope my children don't grow up to be criminals or terrorists. ;-) Cutie pie babies you have!

    ReplyDelete