photo

photo

Thursday, September 4, 2014

July 2014

 So here is the rest of July.  I love the above picture.  It reminds me that she does have good days and loves me.  I love her so much.
 More Pool.  This pool lasted us 2 whole seasons!  I can't believe it!
 Swimming in the pool tires us out can you tell?  I love when Grandma gets cuddles.

 We also went to the zoo.  Kaylee's face HAHAHAHA  Love them both!
 Kevin and I went golfing for the very first time!!  Ok My first time he owns those clubs.  Which means he has gone many times before.  He rocked it and so did I for my first time!  I got a groupon and it came with a burger!

 Then.....I got sick.  Kaylee is giving me cuddles here.  This was the week I was sick with probably the flu.  Fever symptoms and a sor throat then coughing and sinus issues.  The cough lasted for weeks and I JUST got my voice back.  By voice, I mean my singing voice.  I have worked so hard to get a higher range and it was gone until about 2 weeks ago.  I noticed that it was back at church.  Thank goodness for Hymns!
 So the rest of the family had fun.  I sat out for these activities!  Above and below if fun at Claudia and Julio's pool!

 We went to grandma and grandpa's a lot that week so that they could play outside and not feel so closed in while I was sick. 
 Then it was a day that I was looking forward to.  The stake Pioneer Day party!  Yea I didn't get to go because I was STILL sick.  Kaylee didn't get to go because she was screaming at us and not listening, so it was a Father/Son date.  Malcolm had SO much fun!!

 His first pony ride which I was SO SO SO sad I missed!!  BUt very thankful he had fun and that Grandpa got to be with him.  SO cute!

 Malcolm is really into building things and stacking things lately.  These are car garages but he uses them like blocks.  I have to say this ISN'T easy.  I have tried.
 This is my beautiful cousin playing guitar at the beach.  I love her!  I am so grateful that she is in a better and happier place in her life and I get to enjoy her presence more!
So even though July was full of sickness (Kevin got sick soon after me!) it was a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment