photo

photo

Monday, May 18, 2015

March 2015

Sorry it's been so long since I have gotten on a real computer and posted anything!  Here is March.  We have been really busy.

 This was a crazy day.  I think I was expecting it to just be raining that day.  Then I go to the grocery store and it suddenly became really loud.  I check out and there are a ton of people blocking the exite because they don't want to go out in the hail.  I put on Malcolm's hood, hugged him as a pushed through the crowd and ran to our car.  Lots of ice.  It reminded me of driving through very light snow with the tire tracks on the street.  Kind of cool.

 I like to occationally play you tube videos of my favorite songs (that are appropriate that is)  I was playing "All about that bass" and after seeing that the girls on the video were wearing pink bows and flowers on their heads she ran and put this on.
 I believe this was after a hair cut.  He is terrible at hair cuts.  I think its the hair touching his skin that bothers him.  Not sure how I am going to get around that.  But I am not cutting it for awhile.  I got to mental prepare next time.
 My parent's cat George is getting older and getting a little lazy.  So this day instead of running away he let Malcolm pet him for quite awhile.  I have a video.  I want to post a bunch of videos soon.  It was so sweet.

 My wonderful friend Ree took our family pictures this year and here is some behind the scenes shots I took.
 Malcolm was obsessed with all the sticks he could find!
 The kids favorite part of the shoot.  :-)


 We enjoyed a few treats ourselves.
 Kaylee loved her hair and asked me to take a picture.  Of course she doesn't smile.
 We had the opportunity to actually get a picture with the penguins and the egg.  It is usually packed so we don't bother.  Lines are too stressful with little guys.  But this time it was open!  They make cute penguins!
I think the trip was a success.  They were worn out!!
This picture was from a day where I let her run in the sprinkler.  She had fun.
She looked so cute this day so we took a picture!  She is growing up fast!
We celebrated Pi day with my parents.  I made chicken pot pie and my mom got the dessert pies.  She got pumpkin and Apple.


Sometimes I dress them up as twins and it makes me happy!
Carmen is warming up to the kids finally.  She is coming to Kaylee when she calls and we have even been able to take Carmen on a walk.

Malcolm looked so cute listening to music while sitting with Daddy.
Then he says, "Mama hold my hand"  I think I will.  Forever.
This is really cool.  This is a screen shot of a website that sells sunglasses.  See that beautiful model?  It's my beautiful sister Claudia!!  She will do another shoot later this year!  :-)
Haha I think I spiked his hair this day and it is so cute!!  Malcolm calls it "yucky hair"
They did this all by themselves.  That is play food.

Kaylee and I went to check out her TK school she will be going to next year.  Kaylee got into the Transitional Kindergarten program in Lakeside in a Spanish Immersion class.  We are all so excited.  She loved the classrooms.
Malcolm says "SAY CHEESE" with his "camera"
I did Kaylee's make up for fun.  
Funny story.  I thought the Shamu show started at 11am so I go to the bathroom and head on over.  I get there and there is a very small group of people waiting for them to let us in.  We got there early so 10:45 ish.  As it gets close to being 11 I start getting concerned that they haven't let us in yet.  Finally they let us in and I see that the show starts at 11:30.  No big deal I get us a spot front and center of the stadium.  I think certainly the splash won't be too bad.  Look at that distance we have between us and the water?  So the show starts and I give the kids their sandwiches.  We are enjoying the show eating out lunch and then the splashing begins.  They start with the people on the left and then the people on the right.  Then a Sea World worker looks to us in the center and says "Now it's your turn" I cowardly hide behind the little Malcolm thinking we would get one good splash.  *SPLASH* I then look at Kaylee who was smiling really big when suddenly *SPLASH* I have a look of surprise and then look up and find that I am on the big screen *SPLASH* I'm still on the big screen and they are zooming in on ME!!  HAHAHA ok so that was funny...then I look at Malcolm and he is crying and devastated.  I thought, oh yea he doesn't like getting splashed and I give him hugs and kisses.  Later as I am walking away I see sandwich on the ground.  It all then clicks.....
Malcolm hadn't finished his sandwich when the whale splashed and his sandwich was then splashed to the ground!!!  HAHA  I then was laughing harder (while thinking of ways to make it up to him) and proceeded to call Kevin and tell him all about the experience.  I was crying laughing.  
We did love our seats and how close we were to these killer whales!

Another successful day.
I love the pictures Mal and I take.
Kaylee got a big girl bed!!  
Kaylee also got the throw ups and slept like a newborn.  It was such a tiring night.  I got a total of 45 min of sleep.  Not continuous either.  Poor Kaylee threw up 21 times that night.
Since most of the day was filled with sickness with Kaylee, Malcolm and I escaped to hang out with Grandma where we didn't feel violated by germs.  Well that we March.  It melted fast into April like it was one month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment