photo

photo

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

August 2015

Sorry I am so behind on sending pictures!  It's been a long few months.  August they had a deal at Sea World where year memberships (me) got a free guest ticket.  It was easy to pick our guest.  Kevin was happy to spend the day with us.
I get lots of Malcolm kisses
One fun thing we have been doing is spending time with our Ree.  Anne Marie nannies a baby in Alpine and is able to meet us for play dates.  Which reminds me I should plan another play date.

Ree got the kids this fun book "If you give a pig a pancake" and the kids love it so much!
August we also went shopping for Kaylee's first year of school!!  Surprisingly she didn't pick out any frozen items.  "Inside Out" backpack, "Doc MsStuffins" lunchbox, "Disney Princess" thermos.
We also did a last minute beach camping trip.  I am glad we went because it was SO fun!
Kaylee and Laurie bonding

My dad :-)

Malcolm fell off his air mattress and slept on the floor most of the night.
He also took a nap in a camp chair
Look at these cute faces


Me trying to get a few minutes extra sleep.  They weren't too bad.  They slept through the night but got up with the sun.  Well a little after the sun.
They had a wonderful time!
So then we went clothes shopping for her first day of school.  I loved the above outfit but it got vetoed by Kaylee even though she said she loved it.  It has the same fit as the one we picked though.
We LOVED this outfit SO much but you have to unbutton the top and pull the whole thing down to go potty and since she can't do buttons well and she has to go to the bathroom 100% by herself we vetoed this one too.
Kaylee REALLY wanted this one but not only is it very costume like but it was WAY more than I wanted to spend.
This is the outfit we picked.  It is the same style as above just different colors.  And don't let ANY of those smiles fool you.  She cried and called us names most of the time for not getting her all the things.  
Ok more beach camp.  We went with our friends the smiths (Just Laurie and Steve) and it was really fun.



Kaylee has an awesome grandma.  Kaylee was awesome doing grandma's back exersizes with her.
Foil dinners.  Malcolm chomping on plain noodles.
Not at camp, This picture proves mom's can never pee in peace.
Best. Work. Day. Ever! Kevin's work had a Padre's day at work and it was so fun.  Pictured above is Kevin and I with one of his bosses Aubrey King.  She is also awesome!
We tried REALLY hard to get on the jumbo tron.  We didn't get on the screen.  Oh well.  Go Padres!

This was so cool.  We saw a beautiful dragonfly in my parents backyard.  I zoomed in but still got amazingly close.
We also got to celebrate Ree's birthday.  I love this girl as a sister so I was so excited to celebrate with her!

The Kid's first time bowling!!  We went to Viejas to do their Saturday Special 9-12 bowling shoes and small drink included for only $5 a person.  I thought it would be crowded and it really wasn't at all.







This is their winners poses.  They each won a game.  They were very excited.  Granted they had a ramp and bumpers, but still, awesome!




Aunt Ree really is awesome.  She went out and bought Kaylee a ton of clothes.  We had a fasion show!


I love the poses she makes










I would say we were soaking up the last bits of summer but lets be real, the summer doesn't really end until October maybe in San Diego. Seriously soaking in my clothes from all the sweat.
We got a new car!  I was very apprehensive on this move I must say.  Kevin JUST got a raise and knowing that a few people have left the firm right before audit season, he felt strongly that he needed a car to go on his audits.  Seeing as Kaylee's school is 15 min each way from my house and I do all the shopping and bring laundry back and forth from my parents house it was a good idea.  Plus the insurance and car payment were pretty much exactly the amount of his raise.  So there you go.
Malcolm trying this on for fun.  Michelangelo has eyes! (Song Mal made up)
Malcolm got a sticker at target and did this while I wasn't looking and when I turned around he said "Arrr Matey!"
Ok yay, I love these pictures.  I was unfortunately not able to be at this party since I was strait of the ER (another post another day)
The party was for Kaylee F's birthday.  We love this girl so much and the two Kaylee's love each other!


Here are the two Kaylee's with Kaylee's mom Danielle!  Side Note our Kaylee's are both named after the same character from Firefly.

This picture was Kaylee's TK orientation.  It was the first time I walked into her class and was greeted in Spanish by her new teach Mrs. Rocha.  Kaylee was SO nervous and excited.  After she went to bed I cried like a baby pretty much the rest of the night.  Normal mom reasons.  My baby girl was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment