photo

photo

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here I Am!

Wednesday, February 24th, Kevin and I were able to get an ultrasound to see our baby and hear the heartbeat! Here is the sonogram. It is tiny but you can see our little baby. Can't wait for the next one. This is at 6 weeks 2 days. I am now at 7 weeks 3 days. Kevin and I are still really excited. This last week I have been feeling real bad. The doctor is having me sample a few different kinds of Prenatal vitamins, and I am almost done with the first sample pack. I think part of the reason I basically couldn't eat ANYTHING for a couple of days was because I just started the new ones. I am feeling a little better now. But you never know when it will come back again hard. Still haven't thrown up though. I feel blessed so far, but again, my luck, I will throw up at the worst moment like during a piano lesson, at work, or during church while I'm up at the organ. I feel a little crazy, but at 7 weeks and 3 days, I already feel bigger in the belly. That is crazy. I am already in need of bigger pants and trust me I haven't been eating more. I can barely get much down before my body hates it again. Anyway, Kevin and I are still praying hard and thanking Heavenly Father every day for the gift he's given us and pray that mom and baby stay healthy...and Daddy stays sane! Poor Kevin he is so good at taking care of me and helping me around the house. Thank you for your prayers and please keep them up!

Love, The Sproul Family

4 comments:

  1. I can see your little peanut! Something happens to your body and it changes shape fast and early. I learned a trick with a rubberband - attach it to the button of your pants, through the whole and back around to the button. It might give you a little more wear out of your regular pants ;) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy and Kevin, how crazy that we can see the little itty head of your baby! May the sickly blues come and go quickly! Thinking and praying for you---Brit and Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I love being able to hear the heartbeat and actually see the baby growing inside! Amazing...congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Yea I totally read them later than I should have. So happy!

    ReplyDelete