photo

photo

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 10!

We had our second appointment on Tuesday at 10 weeks pregnant. We were not expecting to get an ultrasound, but we did get one! It was awesome because we got to see our little baby's arms and legs wiggling around. Seeing that made it a lot more real for Kevin and I. We were like, "Holy Poo! We are actually having a baby!" Happy and nervous at the same time. But WAY excited at the same time! It is funny because I have been super careful feeling my belly and the doctor just dug in with that ultrasound stick and I was like, woh! Ow! But it wasn't that big of deal. I was mainly surprised. But I like my doctor. He seems really cool. My next appointment is April 20th. My Aunt Ruth's Birthday! At that appointment we will then schedule my ultrasound which will tell us if it is a boy or a girl. Woo! I am feeling a lot better. I am almost to that 2nd trimester so I am really excited about that. I still don't want chicken or most meats. But we will see if I will want them again soon or if I will love my chicken and meat again after we have our little baby. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny the things pregnancy does to you?! I didn't like meat either, just lots of fruits and veggies. My appetite came back shortly after baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! The first thing I want to do when I am up for it after little cute baby comes out is Chinese buffet for some chicken!!!

    ReplyDelete