photo

photo

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

14 weeks and Counting


This is what Kevin made out of our 10 week ultrasound. I thought it was really cute. Anyway, we had an appointment yesterday which went really well. We heard the little heart beat which was awesome. Most of it was us asking questions. It is confirmed that my pregnancy at this point is NOT a high risk pregnancy just because of the miscarriage. We were super carefully with everything during the first trimester and now that I am in my second trimester, I will continue only putting safe food in my belly and doing what I can to help the little "bambino" grow. One of the managers at my work calls our baby the little bambino. He he. Anyway, we scheduled our appointment to find out the sex of the baby. It will be May 24th at 3:30pm!! EST of course. Very excited!
This is a pretty bad picture of me at 13 weeks. I don't know if I look too different than the picture below taken I believe at 10 weeks. I actually lost one pound this month. At my last appointment I had lost 6 pounds so, so far during this pregnancy I have so far lost 7 pounds...lol. I don't think that will be the case soon.
So this is me I believe at 10 weeks. I started to show pretty early. I also have been feeling little flutters of the baby moving. I just know that is what I'm feeling because I have never felt anything like that before. It was really awesome. I look forward to feeling even more movement and eventually some kicking.

I am also excited because I am going to be quitting my job on June 25th. Well I have already given my notice but that will be my last day. I am NOT going to be spending my third trimester working at a deli. No way. Anyhow, that is the update this week. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty fun times, I think. You and Denisha both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! Congrats on quiting your job. It will be so nice to enjoy those last few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you two cute kids! Loved reading the updates on the bambino! SO exciting! Glad everything's going so well. Keep up the great work! Love ya both! :) Lisa Curran

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how everything progresses and see your little one! Then our little ones can be friends!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, Heck Yes!! Can't wait to meet your little one too! Seriously!

    Lisa- We love you too!

    Thanks everyone else too. Kevin took a really good picture of me and my belly so I think another post is in the works! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you Cindy. I love the photos. Are you going to find out the sex when it comes time?

    ReplyDelete