photo

photo

Friday, May 21, 2010

Almost time for It's a ????


Today I am 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant! I am feeling really good. Just a lot of growing and tiredness. But nothing I can't handle. I have been feeling the baby move a lot more lately. Especially when I'm hungry. It is like my tummy growling sounds like a monster that he or she needs to run away from. Monday is the day where we find out if it is a boy or a girl! I can't wait! Most people think it is going to be a boy I think. I still think it may be a girl. I guess we'll find out soon! But very happy for either one.

This is a picture of me at 16 weeks making Spaghetti!

Random, I am also going to be able to go to San Diego on Tuesday for my brother Charlie coming home from his 2 year mission in Dallas, TX! He has done such a good job! We are all proud of him.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I am excited to find out what you are having....I would make a guess but I am not really feeling one way or another on whether you are having a girl or boy. Have fun in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing the good news! Well, with you guys it has all been good news lately! What a greeat couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good luck! We're excited for you!

    ReplyDelete