photo

photo

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Smile

So for about a week or so now, Kaylee has been focusing in on our faces and giving us little smiles.  It seems like as soon as I grab a camera she stops until one time without even trying, I caught a picture with my phone.  She is such a cutie!
She loves the little toys on her bouncer.  I noticed when I brought her over to her Aunt Denisha and Uncle Rodney's house that she was enjoying the toys that her cousins were showing her so I put up the little attachment and she loves it.  We sometimes take her little hand and have her pull the middle ring and it plays a song and she seems to really like that.  She can't do it on her own yet, but having us do it for her seems to be pretty fun.  She also last week decided that she can roll from belly to side and once from belly to back....that is way early for a baby to do that.  Very proud our little girl we are!!  :-)

1 comment: