photo

photo

Friday, November 12, 2010

One Month Old!

Last Wednesday our little Kaylee turned 1 month old!  She has a doctors appointment that morning for her check up and shot.  She was 21.5 inches and 10 lbs 4 oz.  The shot was just horrible, and I don't look forward to multiple shots.  I cried.  She cried, but slept most of the day.  She has truely made Kevin and I very happy parents and can't wait to show her off to more people.  Of course it has been a rough month too, a lot of learning, and a lot of tears.  But so much joy, happiness and love!

Thank you Denisha for taking the wonderful picture of our little girl.  This was actually taken around 2 weeks old, but I had to post one of them.  So cute!!

1 comment:

  1. A month already! Congrats! She is so cute! I always felt the first 6 weeks were some really tough weeks.

    ReplyDelete