photo

photo

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome Kaylee Jayne Sproul

This is the first picture taken of our sweet daughter Kaylee Jayne Sproul, Born 10-10-10 at 5:27pm, 8 lbs 3 oz, 21 in long.  She is just over 2 weeks old and now we couldn't love her more!

Here are some pictures from the hospital.  I will post more when I have more time.
 I got to 9 1/2 cenimeters dilated completely effaced when it stayed that way for 2 1/2 hours and they then decided to go ahead and do a c-section.

 These pictures are a little out of order.  These two are of us taking her home.  We spent a total of 5 days in the hospital including labor.

 This is me after the epidural!!  LOVE IT!!!  I took the best nap while I was in labor because of it.


WELCOME KAYLEE!!!!  She is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are going to be the best mommy to her! Awe. Sniff, sniff. She is beautiful! Good job you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I sure hope so! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete