photo

photo

Friday, October 1, 2010

37 Weeks=Full Term!

Last Wednesday I had my 37 week doctors appointment.  I lost 2 pounds, which the doctor didn't seem concerned about.  That puts me to 15 pounds gained which is my goal.  He did a group strep test which we will get the results for next week.  Also he did a cervical exam and I am indeed 2-3 centimeters dilated!!  He said that I could either still be 2-3 next week or I could be calling him this weekend.  So anytime now!  However I am not expecting to go into labor before the next appointment.  I have had more contractions.  This morning I was woken up by a contraction at about 7:05am but they stopped shortly after Kevin's alarm went off at 7:20am.  Since then I have been feeling great and getting so much done!  I haven't felt this good in awhile actually.  At the moment I don't even feel 37 weeks pregnant!  Unlike yesterday where I was almost in tears sick of being pregnant.  Kevin is being just wonderful and taking care of me and seems as prepared as can be for the big day.

Talking about being prepared, we have the nursery complete!  I'm sure I am forgetting something and maybe I need more of some things, but I won't find out until after little Kaylee is born.  Pictures will be coming soon I'm sure.  I want to do a video tour but we will see if I have time for all that.  Thanks for all the love and support!  We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Try out this website. I'm adding Kaylee pics to it all the time. Kevin has been doing a great job sending me pics from his phone.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/curtman1/Kaylee#

    ReplyDelete