photo

photo

Saturday, October 9, 2010

38 week check up and WAITING!

So I promised a sneak peek of the nursery and I was able to get a little video of it.  Of course I will be taking out all the stuffed animals from the crib when I actually put her in it, I just have them there right now.  But here it is:

I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday went well.  I gained 4 pounds apparently and so I am up to 19 lbs.  Still not bad, still over my goal, but that is ok.  I am now 4 centimeters dilated.  I keep forgetting to ask if I am effaced at all.  But literally I could go into labor anytime.  We are REALLY hoping for tonight/tomorrow since 10-10-10 would be awesome.  But I have no clue.  I really just want her out.  I want to meet her. He gave us a packet with all my pregnancy info to give to the people at the hospital for nights and weekends especially since it is harder to get that information after office hours, and seemed optimistic that I won't make it to my next appointment.  Kevin and I are already starting the mass walking and eating spicy food!  The nursery is done and the apartment looks pretty dang good!  Kevin cleaned for me this last week and we've been able to maintain it.  So the wait is on.  I am officially a ticking time bomb.  Can't wait to become a family of three. 

Last weekend Kevin and I had a weekend of Kevin and Cindy time where we just relaxed and played card games, watched movies, and ate good food.  I believe we also went on a date to the new Chinese place we love called Yummy Wok off of Blankenbaker road.  YUM!  It was our way to have a "last weekend" as just us.  It was a great weekend.



This last week we also had a smoothie party to kick off becoming distributers of Juice Plus.  I believe I have mentioned that we started taking it before, but after talking to our friend Monica about it, and considering how much we have grown to believe in it, we decided to go ahead and become distributers.  Here is out website:

kcsprouljuiceplus.com

Hopefully my next blog will be a baby announcement, only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment