photo

photo

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Sun

So as a California girl, born and raised in a place where snow is in foreign lands and cold is 50-60 degrees, I am always happy when I can finally bust out my flip flops and sunscreen and do stuff outside.  Whether that is a walk or a picnic in the park.  I have recently made it a goal of mine that if it is sunny outside or not raining, I must go on at least one walk and enjoy the nature outside.  Kaylee likes it too.  She is a fan of wind.  Recently, we went to a picnic in the park with some of our friends from the ward and enjoyed some sandwiches (with homemade whole wheat bread that I made!) and some great company.  It was fun to see that kids play and talk with our friends.  Here are some pictures of our outside adventures lately (with more to come).

 We had Kaylee in her car seat/stroller combo, that we got from my Grandma Melba.  It works great and I LOVE using it.  She had a lot of fun sitting in it and playing with toys.  It was very windy and she enjoyed opening her arms to let the wind blow right on her face.  Big smiles from this girl!

 Kaylee loves her friend Claire Jones!  They are 2 months apart and both super cute!  I love how babies are fascinated with each other! 
I love this picture!  We got this outfit for Kaylee since we are going to San Diego soon, we thought it would be fun to get her a nice summer outfit.  The hat fits JUST right so I don't know how long that will last (with her 75% head!)  But the outfit will last a while.  I love it.  It is very picnicy.  If that is a word.

 This is after a walk we went on around our apartment buildings.  I usually have Kaylee on me, but Kevin hadn't done it yet so we tried it out and it was very fun.  Kaylee has a fun time with daddy and I actually got to see her during a walk.
This one is not outside, but how cute is this picture!  Our friends the Jones gave us a two week pass to the YMCA out here and we have tried to go as often as we can in that time period.  We love to swim and we think Kaylee enjoys it too!  We love her suit.  I call it her California surfer girl suit!  Yea I don't even surf.  But I think that is what it looks like and anything California makes me happy.  I am so blesses to have my beautiful little family.  I have the best husband who is a wonderful father to our best daughter ever! Oh guess how I make her smile for pictures now?  Raspberries, the tongue thing that sounds like a fart.......

Yea on that note, LOVE  you all! ~The Sprouls

3 comments:

  1. Amen on the sunshine! I miss the warmth, but I love our Idaho home. Kaylee is a very cute little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We are loving the warm weather too...Although I have to say, I hope tonight's storm shows itself. I love a good thunderstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for nice weather and the fun activities we can do!

    ReplyDelete