photo

photo

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little Swimmer Girl!

Last Monday we had an exciting FHE at the pool with our friends the Jones!  They have a little girl that is 2 months younger than Kaylee named Claire.  So we brought our babies and went for a swim at the Y for Kaylee's first time in the water!  We got her a little floaty and a little swim suit and I think she looks adorable!  She was so funny trying to "get" Claire and she was so excited to see her friend!  Thank you Amy and Nick for this wonderful experience!


 

Side note, because I am so proud of her, I introduced the sippy cup at 5 months in hope that she could get use to it and make weaning easier.  It took like 4 days to get to this...

Yea she is drinking from it.  Of course this one has a soft tip.  So we will see how she does with a hard tip later on.  I will take this.  VERY proud because I know it does not happen with a lot of babies. Oh and I am not weaning her now by the way.  I just give her a little breast milk to learn the skill and eventually it will have water in it when she is allowed.  Still a good eater and sleeper.  Such a happy baby.  We are SO lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment