photo

photo

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Few fun Videos

Kaylee is growing up so fast.  I was in San Diego when she turned 10 months so I didn't post a blog about it, but it sure is fun to have her around.  She will be 11 months this week so I will post something then.  But I wanted to post a few videos to show what she has been up to this month.  The first one is when we babysat our friend's the Feldmans little boy James.  He is 8 days younger than Kaylee and is A LOT bigger. He is so fun to have around.  He is really good with Kaylee trying to take all his stuff.



This next one I took today of her playing.  I was trying to get her to stand.  She can do it and do it well.  I swear!



Love our life!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! She's so cute! She seems to respond about as well as Cameron does to the camera, too! I love seeing her clap her hands to the song--you two have taught her well!

    ReplyDelete