photo

photo

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beach Camp!

Ok get ready for photos.  Because there were too many good ones to NOT post.

 My sister and I shared an air mattress.  I never woke up when Kaylee woke up and so my mom and Anne Marie got her and me up.  :-)  Good thing they heard here (and are early risers!) 
 Kaylee got a LOT of love from my family and friends.  Above is my brother "Uncle Chuck" and my mom looking at Kaylee's cute face!
 One morning she was especially spunky.  Look at these pictures!!


 Anne Maire said she didn't just happen to catch this face, she was making this face for awhile!!  What a goof!  I LOVE it!
 My mom being wonderful and letting me sleep in!!
 Gazing at the California sky

 Sometimes we would let Kaylee play outside in the pack in play!  She loved being around everyone!
 Aunt Claudia LOVES her Kaylee girl!  Kaylee LOVES Aunt Claudia too!
 Some of the gang ready to celebrate Aunt Ree's birthday.  She is my "adoptive" sister.  She grew up across the street from me my whole life.
 Here is Aunt Ree!  I think she had a good B-day!
 Kaylee joining in the festivities with some good ol formula!  What can I say, she knows how to party!  (I stopped nursing her at the beginning of our trip because she was not interested at ALL anymore and I really don't think she was getting enough)  Ree's mom is giving her some attention.  Kaylee loved her too!
 On Ree's birthday we saw dolphins out in the water.  They were jumping out of the water like they do at Sea World!  It was so cool!
 The above picture are balloons Anne Marie's aunt found on the beach.  They were abandoned so she brought them up.  Attached were 2 letters.  One from a mother and one from a father, to their unborn daughter who was either miscarried or still birth.  I would imagine it was a still birth because they knew it was a daughter.  I fought back tears as the letters reminded me of my miscarriage in 2009.  The pain is so deep, I can't imagine feeling their pain as they were farther into the pregnancy and knew that it was a little girl.  I had to take a picture to remember because I didn't have the letters to remember them by.  I hope they are finding comfort in this time of great sorrow.  My heart goes out to them.

 Ok, I am not good at segways (sp?).....My sister can seriously sleep anywhere!!!  Seriously!  We were even talking about it and a few moments later, here she was.  She then transferred herself to the tent and then was woken up when we took out the poles because we were packing up and leaving.

 Here is my star camper!  Went to sleep pretty fast, didn't wake up at night.  Woke up in the morning babbling and not crying.  Naps were slightly tough due to the heat but she did wonderful!!

 Yea I don't wear make up when I camp.  No reason to.
Aunt Claudia and Kaylee embrace as they get ready to board the cars for home.  It was a WONDERFUL trip!  My favorite parts were swimming in that wonderful ocean, watching Kaylee experience the water and sand for the first time, and the games!  Oh the game of Things, so WONDERFUL!

2 comments: