photo

photo

Friday, December 30, 2011

December

Note that this post is just the start of many posts to come about December, but holy moly, a lot of stuff has happened since I have posted last.  First I wanted to post a little about the beginning part of December and things won't nesissarily be in chronological order as I need to collect pictures from all different sources (and phone)  but here we go.

So from the beginning of December we have been busy busy busy.  First our Relief Society Christmas party, Claire's birthday party (Kaylee's friend :-D ), and our dear friend's the Buchholtz Christmas party.  All were awesome and fun in their own way.  We love spending time with our friends.  It seems like we don't do it often enough!  The next weekend we had our ward Christmas party (in another Post) and then Kevin's work's Christmas party!

I look forward to Kevin's work Christmas party every year because it is a big hupla.  It was held at the Brown hotel in Louisville, KY downtown and not only was the party there, but they got everyone a hotel room there!  We got there early to settle in, then took a walk around 4th street.
 I turned the pictures before I uploaded them but they turned back.  Oh well they are still cute!  This is on 4th Street Live.  It was fun walking in the street without the fear of being hit by cars!


Later we got all dressed up and went to the cocktail hour and then to dinner!  It was yummy.  My favorites was the mini beef wellingtons and then the turkey with the yummy gravy on it.  I used my pregnancy card and got seconds on the turkey.  We got as our "Bingo gift" the dirt devil spot cleaner which was our #1 choice!  We thought since we will be potty training in the near future, we may need that!!  I'm very excited about it!  Kevin also got a Donan water bottle thing that keeps things hot and cold.  Very nice and sturdy looking.  Anyway, here are some pictures of us all dressed up!

 Kevin picked out the above outfit by himself.  I am very impressed!
 I was 18 1/2 weeks here I think.  Yes that is right.  Thought I'd bust out a bump picture!!
 Kevin!  He was beardless because he was Santa for our ward Christmas party.  Which you will see later.
Very handsome!  And here is some pictures of the hotel room!

 The chair!
 King bed!  I even used the little Brown Hotel Blanket.
Because we are silly and take pictures like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment