photo

photo

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Introducing Malcolm Brent Sproul

Yes!  He is finally here!  Malcolm Brent Sproul was born May 7th 2012 at 8:15pm.  He was 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 in long.  He is an AMAZING baby!  He sleeps a lot.  I have to wake him up to eat most of the time and he rarely cries.  Kaylee makes more noise than this little man.  I think he would love for us to let him sleep through the night but seeing that he is a week and a half old....yea too little.  :-)  But hopefully this makes for a promising future in the sleep department.  Kaylee is in love.  When he does cry Kaylee immediately says, "Malco! Malco!" and searches for a blanket or paci to give to him.  She loves to shower him with kisses and hugs.  She is pretty good about being gentle but we still have to remind her.  Kevin and I are in love with our family of 4.



Above is some hospital pictures I took while we were there.  He sleeps a lot.  He looks good doing it!  Below is my mom and Malcolm doing skin to skin!  The nurse said it is good for grandma's to do it too so we told my mom she could and they had a cute little nap!!
 
Our first photo as a family.  I made sure to get one this time as no one took a picture of us with Kaylee.  I love it!

Meeting her little brother for the first time.  The kisses begin!  Grandma got her this cute outfit too and brought a gift for Malcolm!  So cute and awesome!

Going home.  The outfit is way big on him.  It is hilarious.



I love my babies!!
Birth Story and other posts to come.  I thought I would go ahead and get pictures and stuff out there.  Because I love showing off my babies.  :-)

7 comments:

  1. what a precious family! Sure wish you could be with us for the reunion, but next time! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so little!! The car seat looks so big compared to his little body! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! He is beautiful. My pediatrician told me that she let all her babies from day one sleep as long as they wanted to. One of her kids literally slept through the night from day one on and she was always fine food and weight wise. Of course you need to do what you feel is the best thing for your baby, but I just thought I would mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I was going to ask the doctor on tues if it was ok to let him sleep through the night if he wants to. Because it feels like he wants to!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you guys. He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious! So happy for your little family...Malcolm is quite the addition!

    ReplyDelete