photo

photo

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Big Sister

Since I had Malcolm after 8pm at night we did NOT want Kaylee to come until the next day.  It was way after bedtime she would have acted horrible!  Plus we wanted to get the meeting on camera for my dad. So we had her come the next day.  We set the camera up on a tripod and filmed her meeting Kaylee. 
This is Kaylee giving Malcom kisses.  She loves giving him hugs and kisses.  Especially when he is crying.  She also enjoys bringing him a blanket and pacifier when he is upset.
Such a wonderful big sister.  I'm so glad my mom was able to be there for it too.  And of course Kevin was there witnessing and videoing it all.  I wish my dad could have been there too, but at least I have a video and he has 2 more chances with my sister and brother. :-)



Here is the video of them meeting.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment