photo

photo

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Surprise Visit from Claudia

So the Monday when Malcolm was one week only was my first day without Kevin or my mom.  I was scared because I still couldn't lift Kaylee.  In the afternoon I get a text from my friend Amy asking if she could come see Malcolm.  I said yes and promptly got myself dressed and ready for the day...that is what happens when you have a newborn by the way.  You wait until someone comes by to dress yourself.  :-)  I got a knock on the door and when I opened it, BAM!  It was my sister Claudia!!  I was SO EXCITED!  Claudia is my ultimate best friend.  So having her here was a huge and wonderful surprise!  She got to hold Malcolm and she helped me for most of that week!!  It was fun having her there, she was able to play and take care of Kaylee and we watched movies and had great talks!  I love that girl.  Kevin was very pleasantly surprised as well.  I love that we have a family full of in laws who like each other!  THANK YOU CLAUDIA FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS!!!

I wish I took more pictures.  I can't wait to see her again in December when I go to San Diego!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment