photo

photo

Friday, December 28, 2012

7 months~Malcolm


I started this post a few days after he turned 7 months but I was having problems with pictures not going where I wanted and such so now I am attempting again.

 So our little guy is now 7 months old!  He is healthy and happy.  Still no check up. One of the most exciting things that has happened is just a few days shy of 7 months he got his first tooth!  I didn't notice it until the day after he got his tooth.  But he got one! 

I love the above picture!!  He lightens up my life!  He is scooting all around and I feel like he will bust out crawling at any moment.  He is very smiley and happy.  He sleeps really good.  Takes 2-3 naps a day and about 10+ hours at night.  He would probably sleep more if Kaylee didn't turn on the light and make a bunch of noise when she wakes up.  Grrrrr...  But kids are kids. 

I hope that we can get him a check up soon.  His thrush is pretty much gone.  I am very curious to see how he is growing and I want to get his shots updated (we have an appt with WIC soon to see if we can get help)

Enjoy these pictures!




1 comment: