photo

photo

Friday, February 1, 2013

Charlie and Andrea's Wedding

So my little brother got married December 22nd, 2012!  Can you believe it?  That little middle schooler I left behind when I graduated High School somehow is married.  Is that legal?  I guess because it happened.  :-)  Charlie was married to his love Andrea in the morning at the San Diego temple.  It was a beautiful temple marriage and there was some people squirting some tears.  Kaylee was so cute as flower girl.  The curls only last half the day but she has curly hair with a cute sparkle headband and a handmade pink dress (made by my mom).  The dress is absolutley gorgeous!

Talking about dresses, Andrea looked beautiful too!  We are happy that she makes Charlie so happy and we are excited that she is in our family now!

The luncheon I would have to say was delish.  I made the soup and the pasta salad.  The sandwhiches were from the Grinder which was yummy.

The reception was also very beautiful.  THe dinner was yummy, the decorations were beautiful (handmade by the couple), the cake was both yummy and pretty, and it was just very fun.  :-)

Congrats to you both Charlie and Andrea!  I hope you guys find marriage to be a wonderful and happy adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment