photo

photo

Friday, February 1, 2013

Claudia and Julio got engaged!

Being that my sister has been my best friend since BIRTH, I have long awaited this day!  December 23rd Julio proposed to my sister Claudia!  Seriously, so awesome.


I'm already loving every bit I get to help with the wedding!  Here is how i described the day on their website (I may embelish later):

Julio set up a romatic date at a hotel right by La Jolla Cove.  After arriving at their beautiful room, Julio told Claudia he had to do an errand before they went on a walk on the beach.  Not long after a knock came at the door.  Claudia opened it and found her brother in law Kevin with a ballon and the first line of the song "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney.  One of Claudia's favorite songs.  (Claudia had no clue what Julio was up to UNTIL she saw Kevin with the balloon and sign).  Kevin then led her to the next person her sister Cindy with her neice and nephew with balloons and signs.  Claudia was led from person to person both from her own life and Julio's life all with a balloon and a sign with the next lyric to the song.  The end of the line was her parents who gave her more balloons and lyrics.  Then they helped her over a small wall onto a small cliff overlooking the ocean.  The group of loved ones then starting singing the first verse of the song.  Julio then walked out through the group of people over the wall to the Claudia who was now holding a LOT of balloons, holding a sign that read: "WIll you be my Ellie? (Hint: Will you marry me?)" Claudia of course said "YES!" and there were many hugs and kisses!  Julio dropped to his knee and gave her the ring.  More hugs and kisses.  Everyone cheered and are so excited for the two love birds!
 
I am so excited to help with the wedding! So far it has been amazing and it just gets better! I love my sister and her future hubby!!
 








 

1 comment:

  1. So so sweet! I tear up when I watch the Carl and Ellie montage on Up. Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete