photo

photo

Saturday, March 30, 2013

We're still here!

I haven't posted in awhile!  But I am going to start updating you with some posts soon!  We have been really sick this month and so I have been dedicated to my little babes and getting ourselves all healthy.  But it is time to get everyone back up to date with us.  So sorry!!

Some quick news, in case I haven't said it before I have 2 nephews are on the way SOON!  My brother in law Allen and his beautiful wife Britany are expecting a son next month and my brother in law Rodney and his beautiful wife are expecting a son sometime in the next 10 weeks!!  I'm so excited but I also wish I could go see them both in the hospital and meet them.  It is so fun to see my nieces and nephews grow up and I am excited to get more! My family rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment