photo

photo

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Little August

 Some BIG things happened in August.  But I wanted to share a couple of semi little things before I go on.  Above is a picture of I think 5th cousins together.  My 4th cousin came over with her kids to visit us on their vacation.  At least I think that number is right.  But her kids had fun playing with Kaylee out in the backyard. 
Above is a picture we took going to support the Staump music school performing up in LA at the Whiskey a go go.  It was really fun!
Above is just a day where Kaylee wore princess jammies and a crown.  She is so cute!
Above is Malcolm after we performed in the choir 12 week concert (classes last 12 weeks and end with a concert)  He looked adorable.
Back to whiskey a go go, here is my beautiful cousin Maria playing an original song.  She is so talented and I'm very proud of all the work she does there at the music school.
I finally looked up story times at the Library and we have mainly stuck to a habit of going every Tuesday.  Its during Mal's naptime so he gets a little grumpy by the end.  But they LOVE it.  Kaylee gives me a hug after every song.
After story time they get to play with toys.  They enjoy that but that is also when he gets grumpy.
Above is just outdoor fun.  Below is Kaylee's first time in the boucy house at Sea World's bay of play.



With this picture I would have to say THE END.  Haha I had him go diaperless because of a diaper rash and luckily it was summer and I set up the sprinkler pool thing in the backyard.  Love the baby wedgie.

No comments:

Post a Comment