photo

photo

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Claudia's Batchloette Party


I was Claudia's maid of honor so I had a two parter batchlorette party.  First we had fun doing a pole fitness class.  So fun and I was so sore the next day.
After we went out for breakfast at the broken yolk.  I had Eggs Benedict and it was yummy!


And we may have taken a few fun pictures after we ate!!  Oh and if you scroll to the first picture they were giving away free chocolate muffins.  Bonus!

The second part of the party was at San Diego's LIPS!  It is seriously one of my favorite places because I have this love for drag queens that I can't explain.  Maybe it's their sass, maybe it's the magic of how they somehow really look like tall women, but I love it.  The show was funny.  They brought Claudia on stage.  All around a great time.
Claudia's two friends Joey and Keith were the only boys allowed


Above is our server.  She was super nice!
The table and our dishes.  It was VERY tasty. 


The above picture is my favorite picture!  She was laughing because the drag queen (Cher) was making fun of her. 

There she is.  Cher herself, well sort of.  She reminded me a lot of my friend Chris.  He was a drag queen out in Louisville, although I have never seen him perform.  We worked together.  Anyway, It was a fun night and I think Claudia had fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment