photo

photo

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Claudia and Julios Wedding Part 2

 Look how beautiful this couple is.  I mean really, just look at them!!  The crazy thing is that these two people are even more beautiful inside than they are on the outside.  Which says something, because they are pretty dang good lookin!  Above picture was taken by Claudia's sister in law Lindsey who may I say did a wonderful job on their pictures.  The below picture I stole from Claudia's facebook but I thought they both looked wonderful in it.  Claudia is standing with one of her best friend's Arleen who was one of the bridesmaids and even planned the rehearsal dinner the night before which was very yummy.

 Here is Malcolm and I!  Isn't he so adorable?!  I mean really, he pulls at heartstrings.
 Looks like the above picture (sorry a lot of these are off my phone)  is Claudia's friend Joey giving a speech.  It is also I good one of Kaylee's dress.  My mom made it and it looks amazing.  Go mom!
 Here is a good room shot and Kevin is at the mic.  Bella and Kaylee (the flower girls) are on the dance floor.
 The above picture is the cake table with cake of course.  Julio's sister Dulce made it.  She is a pastry chef and her name is perfect for her job.  For all those who don't speak Spanish it means sweet. 
 Speeches from the couple before they cut the cake YUM!
 Here is a lovely picture of Malcolm busting a move on the dance floor!!
 How cute is this?  It seems little girls at weddings love to make a dance circle to spin about.  I love it!  Kaylee was so happy and had SO much fun.
Photo bomb much my Kevin man?  We got to bring them to their honeymoon spot in downtown San Diego.  We love them.  They are the best couple (besides us of course) and they are truly best friends.  We are so happy to have Julio officially part of the family. LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment