photo

photo

Saturday, November 23, 2013

September 2013

 Going month to month again to catch up!  But here is September.  Above is a date night with Kevin and I.  We are awesome.
 This never happens.  Kaylee fell asleep in my arms.  Look at those locks!
 We put on capes and had a dance party one day.  It was awesome.
 I don't remember why he was cuddled up in my arms.  This happens often.  He is just so cute and cuddly!
 This was a good part of a bad day at the park.  After this they started getting bullied by a brother sister duo from hades and the mom did little to nothing so we left.  But this is a good moment.
 I love how he is using this frog as a seat.  I mean it does feel like a bean bag chair.  Why not?
 Does this get any cuter?  They are holding HANDS!!!!!

 Kaylee thinks this character from Sae World is her.  Natuarally I had to get a picture of the two Kaylees together.
 Above is a picture showing we got to go to Sea World with Claudia.  It was SUCH a fun day.  I loved it.  I'm so grateful I live in the same city as this girl and that she is so involved with my kids.  Such a wonderful sister and aunt!
 We also got to go to Sea World as a whole family (this never happens) one day and it was amazing and crowded.  We went on the first weekend of trick or treating.
 Again with the cute.  I'm sorry my kids really are the cutest in the world.  This picture was not posed.  It just happened and I grabbed my camera!
 And THIS is why my kids are amazing.  I teach them young how to show their gratitude for their mama.  Haha they loved it.
 Jamba Juice.  Yum.
 We also made it in the pool one last time before the sun stops heating up our water.

No comments:

Post a Comment