photo

photo

Saturday, November 30, 2013

October 2013

I will make one seperate post documenting Kaylee's Birthday.  But I wanted to get the gist of October in one post.  Here it goes!
 Here is a good before pic before (as seen a few picture below) Kevin cut Malcolm's hair.  He is just so cute.
 I made this.  It was amazing.  It was pesto chicken and pasta in this creamy tomato sauce (that also has pesto in it)  Seriously, I impressed myself.  Being able to cook well has made my life so much better, and others of course.  I don't mean to toot my own horn, but this dish was good. 
 The Love.  Seriously.  This happens on occasion.  He loves me dearly and I love that about him.  Most of the time.  Sometimes I feel bad because I have to do something else and he misses me so much.  But I miss him too so it works out.
 Here it is.  See we were going for a mohawk.  So I made him a little ponytail and Kevin cut around it.  He did REALLY good.  Unlike when I brought him to a salon.  This was free too.  Kevin might just be out new hair guy.


 This was the best after shot I got.  He was squirmy.  The hair in the middle was too long to spike.  So we later cut it a bit shorter, well a little too short to tell it was a mohawk.  But it's ok.  This dude looks cute in every hair style.
 Kaylee and I being awesome.  Look at that smile!  I love when she is happy!!
 My kids love apples.  They adore bananas but they love apples too.  Look at this man chomping down!!
 
They seriously kill me with cuteness everyday.  Kaylee is wearing my Grandma Genie's old sweater because she was chilly and I think she is enjoying her potty treat of ipad time.  :-)  Malcolm got to join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment