photo

photo

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Kaylee's Birthday- Someone is 3!

I can't believe that Kaylee is 3.  Can you believe it?  Well she is.  She is 3.  To celebrate I invited a few people over including some of her friends from church to come over for dinner and cupcakes.  We had a pinata which was the extent of games I'm comfortable providing.  I get nervous about putting together games and then later trying to get young ones to do such game.  Anyway games are Kevin's job now.  Haha  they really liked the pinata and the adults even got to participate.  Anyway, I will comment on some of the pictures below.

I printed out a few pictures of Kaylee through each year of her life and taped it to the ceiling.  Oh and I am totally that cheesy print it and post it party decorator at times.  Especially kid parties.
Together Kevin and I put up those pink balloons.  Balloons also freak me out with little ones.  But they are so fun at parties!
Above is Kaylee's turn at the pinata.  We put a crown on this donkey (It was a princess party) pinata we forget to get out at Malcolm's cinco de Mayo party hahahaha!
Grandma's turn!!
Kaylee loved all of her presents!  She got 3 disney princess dolls and she loves them all pretty equally.  She put all 3 of them in her doll stroller and rolled it all over the house. 




Above picture is taken on her actually Birthday.  That day she had a doctors appointment where she didn't get a shot but she did get the flu mist up her nose.  She gained weight but not height since we were there last.  So we got another one of those talks.  But she does that right before she shoots up in height.  So I am expecting that soon.  Anyway, then we went to lunch with Aunt Claudia.  We went to a taco shop because Kaylee said she wanted tortillas for lunch.  Then we went home, she had a nap and then I made her favorite Mac and Cheese for dinner.  After dinner I brought her to visit Grandma at Laurie's house and Great Aunt Ruth was there with a present. 


Abover is Laurie, Ruth, Kaylee and a cat.  Kaylee was so excited to see everyone, play with some games and her new doll before we brought her home.


Happy Birthday my Kaylee girl.  You have grown so much and you are so smart.  You can count to 20, you can say countless word and you make sentences that blow my mind.  You are so caring and loving.  You also have a very strong personality and you know what you want.  You love to be girly and you love to make people smile.  Thank you for making me a mommy!!

1 comment: