photo

photo

Saturday, December 7, 2013

November/ Thanksgiving 2013

 I wanted to document this all together.  Above is a picture Kaylee drew of me.  Isn't it good?  She's 3, I was impressed!
 Malcolm insisted that on the way to Thanksgiving dinner that he must have my arms like this.  He was very happy I sat next to him in the car. 
 Have I mentioned I LOVE Haley and Kaylee's relationship?  It is SO cute!  Hayley is my cousin Laura's daughter and she is a mini Laura.  I love it!
 This is Laura's daughter Alanna (I totally didn't spell that right I can say it right now but spelling it I really don't know!  Sorry Laura!!)
 Malcolm loves to join in on artistic fun.  Look at that face looking all grown up.
 I took a quick picture of a lot of the crowd hanging out.  Kevin is holding Laura's youngest son Adam!  He is 6 months old and was born early.  He looks so big now!  He is SO cute and looks just like his daddy. 
 My cousin Andrea got a new kitten and it is so sweet and even loves kids.  This is Claudia with the kitten.
Malcolm thanking me for his shenanigans that night.  He was a tough man to please and ate practically nothing of this delicious meal!!  Then he cut a bottom canine.  Explained.
 This is Kaylee enjoying a lollypop after lunch one day.  I love her face.  So cute!
Look at this Malcolm face!  He loves to get his picture taken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment