photo

photo

Monday, January 20, 2014

Kaylee's First Haircut

Here is the before shot of Kaylee.  Malcolm had to jump in with a big "Cheese!"
Here is another before shot.  I kind of miss it as I'm looking at it right now.  But it will regrow.  It just won't be "womb hair" anymore (tear)
She was SO good for the lady.  By the way I think this is the same lady as Malcolm's haircut.


The after shot.  The lady was very thoughtful and put a braid in her hair and a bow in it.  She also put a bow on both the locks of hair that was included with the First Haircut certificate.  It was super cute.  I think she looks super cute either way. 


This last one is blurry but I think it is funny.  Malcolm wanted a picture so bad that when I went to take his picture Kaylee jumped in.  They are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment