photo

photo

Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas 2013

This is the first Christmas we got to wake up in our own house with just our family and see what Santa brought us and see if he ate the cookies.  I have very much enjoyed being at one family or the other's house but sometimes it is nice to be the one actually experiencing with the kids present opening and all of that instead of just taking the pictures because they are obsessed with everyone but me.  Unless I'm the only option.
Anyway, so it was cool taking photos and video while being the one they wanted to show their stuff to and help them open presents.  I haven't uploaded the videos but here are some pictures from the day.

After our morning present opening, we went to my parent's house to open presents.  Above is Kevin and Julio having their morning cuddle.


Funny thing about the above dragon.  Kaylee at first cuddled up in Aunt Claudia's arms and cried a bit in fear.  Now it is a favorite in the house.  One both Kaylee and Malcolm enjoy.


After all of that we went to my uncle Bob's and had Christmas lunch.  That's where we split up.  The kids were sick (Boo!) and so Kevin (my angel) took the kids home while I continued on to go to my Aunt Claudia's house for Christmas dinner.  It was a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment