photo

photo

Monday, January 20, 2014

My first 29th Birthday!

 So I'm 29 now.  It's kind of crazy how fast 30 seems to be creeping up.  I still have less than a year until I'm 30.  Also, I figure 30 is still young so I have more than 1 year of youth in me.  HAHA  I had a great day.  We went to Sizzler for dinner and then we went home and had yummy Smore dessert that I requested Kevin to make for me.  It is the Baked Smore dessert you see on Pinterest.  It is delicious.
 I also enjoyed a few presents including gift cards, purple boots, and a beautiful purple bag. 
 Then I got to go see the Hobbit with Claudia, Julio, My dad, and Kevin!!!  We loved it of course and I can't wait to see the third on when it comes out.
 Ok so earlier that day I was bringing the cookies my mom's visiting teacher brought over on the counter and on the way I tripped on a toy and fell on a chair, moving the dining table and safely putting the plate of cookies on the table.  This was what it looked like that night.  (Above and below)

 Above is Dec 14th
 Above is Dec 15th
And Dec. 16th

It was a cool bruise.  Oh and it was my side.  In case you were wondering.  Like the side of my torso.

Other than that my birthday was wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment