photo

photo

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

June 2014

It has been really awesome being able to hang out with my cousin Maria a ton more.  This is from a girls day we had.  We are having so much fun!
Kaylee sleeping.  It's really nice when she naps.  It doesn't happen everyday, but when it does, I'm a happy lady.
As part of my "trying to eat clean" plan.  I made these whole wheat pancakes with strawberrys and homemade whip cream.  Yummy!!
This is at Bostonia Park.  Malcolm is actually rock climbing!!  He is getting better at everything at the park.  I'm excited school has started so I can go back to the park to play with the kids.  I don't like having the big kids there.  :-)

Kaylee fell asleep at my parents house before her friend came to play.  This day Kevin needed the car so we spent the day at my parents so we didn't feel so locked inside today.
Here is Jackie (my friend from High School) doing Kaylee's hair.  Her daughter is just 2 days younger than Kaylee.  They love each other!
My sister's cat Ringo had kittens.  Yay!!  Unfortunately one dies before I had a chance to meet it.  I got this picture from my sisters Facebook.  The one on the very left I believe is the one my cousin Mia adopted.  We called him Monster but they changed his name to...I forgot. Haha  the grey one is Bunny and the calico one is Elphaba.  They are adorable and sweet like their mama.
More of Kaylee's dance class!  We haven't done it all summer because they did swim and we knew we'd be out and about all summer.
We had our last concert with Staump Music School.  I couldn't work with my cousin's soon to be ex after I knew how he treated her.  I'm surprised I didn't leave sooner.  But it was a good experience and I LOVE teaching music.  So that is good to know.
Malcolm in his big boy bed.  He looks so peaceful.  I believe I had to wake him up and he looked so cute I had to take a picture!
Look at this little man at the Library with his puppets!  We love the El Cajon Library.  The kid's section is HUGE!
This is Malcolm's CHEESE face.  He loves to take pictures and this is a classic face of his.
Kaylee at Sea World.  I need to have another Sea World day.  It is way too much fun!!
Just realized that Mal and me have the same smile going on in the above picture haha
Seeing how they compare to dolphins.
One of my favorite summer things Sea World has is Circ De La Mer.  We love to get front and center seating.  Look how close we were!  Also, Malcolm fell asleep.

Kaylee had a day where she was on her very best behavior.  Like she actually didn't make me cry and was good for a while day.  We decided to be awesome and go get frozen yogurt at the Yogurt Mill!!  Love that place.
We took my dad out to Black Angus!  Happy Fathers Day to the two best men I know!!  I'm glad that I got to spend some quality time with them.  After we went and saw the movie Edge of Tomorrow.  It was awesome!

My Dessert  MMMMMMMMMMMM
The above picture was taken of all of us watching the movie Frozen together since my parents hadn't actually seen it.  I love my sister!!
We have REALLY enjoyed playing in Aunt Claudia's pool this summer!  Mal is warming up to the water finally and Kaylee is doing SO good at swimming with no floaties.

Swimming tires him out!  This is not the first time he has passed out after a good swim!!
I took a few pictures when we had to hang out at the mall while we got the car fixed.  They look happy but it was actually a terrible experience of having to leave since there was a bully little boy there and his mom was doing nothing to stop him from terrorizing my children.

THE DEL MAR FAIR!!  Ok the San Diego County fair but us locals know it by the first name.  My dad's band "Rock and Roll Detention" got to play and we all got to go see him and check out the joys of the fair.  Kaylee and Malcolm enjoyed the animals and also enjoyed going on their first rides!!


Above is my dad's band.  It was SO fun!!  My dad ROCKED "Wipe out!" on the drums.  I have a video somewhere.  If I remember I will post it.
Malcolm playing planes while watching the movie planes while I pack.  Seriously he is so cute.  I am packing in this picture for our Utah trip which I will post about next.
I can't get enough.  His smile!!  It makes my heart and face smile every day.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment