photo

photo

Monday, August 11, 2014

May 2014

 Aparently I will need to make a seperate post about Malcolm's birthday but he turned 2 this month!!  Look at that cute face!  I love Malcolm for many many reasons.  Just a few are:
His Smile
His Cuddles
That he asked for cuddles and "I sit with you?"
His many many kisses
How he runs to you if you are sad to give you a big hug and kiss
How he will say sorry if you are sad even though he did nothing wrong
His kid heart
His big laughs
How he stops in his tracks when he hears or sees a plane
 This is when he got his 2 year doctor visit.  He got one shot and then had to get blood drawn for a few routine tests.  In the past they always did a finger or foot prick.  This time they sent us to the lab and they pulled out a baby needle to stick in his arm they would you or me.  It took me, a nurse and then the nurse called in a big man nurse to come help hold him down because "He's really strong can you come help?"  I felt SO bad for the little dude and when I told my dad about the visit he had such a horrified face imagining the little mal under the needle!
 Mothers day we all had a girls night with my mom!  This was a random picture I took during the night.  HAHA
 My heart melts.  Seriously!!  Look at this picture!  Mal made it in Nursery!  I love the crafts they make in nursery.

 MALCOLM IN A BIG BOY BED!!!  Yes the day came and he is in!  He sleeps wonderfully in it.  He loves his "Mickey Bed" and that it also has airplanes on it!

 Random picture of Kaylee playing.  She looked really cute in this picture!!
 My dad got his MASTERS!  I'm so so so so proud of him!!  After the graduation we all went to his favorite Home Town Buffet for dinner.  Such a great day!

 This is a picture of Malcolm right after his haircut.  I took him to the place I go this time.  Hair INTL on Main St.  I was worried they wouldn't want to do his hair but the guy was SUPER with Mal even though I had to hold him and he cried.  He gave Malcolm an unopened sucker.  This way Mal was focused on opening the sucker and then eating the sucker.  That was the only time he didn't cry.  After he would stop everyone he could to say "I got a haircut!"
 Kaylee used my phone and ended up with this gem with her Aunt Claudia
After swimming I dressed him in his PJs and he didn't make it to the car before he passed out in my arms.  (I'm still in my suit, excuse all that flesh!  I swear there is a one piece modest bathing suit behind him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment