photo

photo

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Christmas 2014 and more.

 So before I talk about Christmas I wanted to post a few pictures of Kaylee's friend Bellas birthday party (Bella is Julio and Claudia's niece on his side)  It was REALLY fun.  Beside a grumpy Malcolm.
He was sad because it was naptime and I won't let him eat ALL the cookies.
 Kaylee got her face painted by Anna (from Frozen)
 They has pinatas that were bigger than Kaylee and the birthday girl.  They sang this awesome pinata song in Spanish and I am going to learn it.

The cake was so pretty!
I love seeing the kids play together!
Then they were pooped.
Santa came!
Happy Malcolm Christmas morning. 
Kaylee was very happy Santa brought her a watch and still shows everyone she can.
A few of the presents given out.  We got Kaylee a Leap Reader which she loves!  It even can use headphones.  Which I love too.
I got Kevin a World of Warcraft T-shirt.
The kids got me a heating pad.
Extra books for her leap reader. By the way the leap reader is an electronic pen that reads stories out loud when she follows along in the book.  It is pretty cool.  It also works on special tracing pages to help her learn to write.
Happy kids on Christmas morning.
Malcolm gave Kaylee Doc McStuffins Operation game.  Kaylee is afraid of the buzzer.
The create a face book was the mystery givers gift to the kids.  They love that thing!
We got Kaylee some I can Read Books to help her read when she gets there.  She loves those too.  Right now we just ask her to tell us what the letters are. 
Santa left a fancy note to Thank us for the cookies.
And our traditional creamed eggs on toast.  YUM!
All these presents and he finds the wrapping paper tube.
Kaylee dressed very cute for the rest of the Christmas activities.

When we got to my Aunt Claudia's house they busted out some fun Christmas presents from my Grandma.
Kaylee got a shopping cart, food items, a cooking stove and dishes.  She loves these.  Both of them do actually.  They play with them daily.
Malcolm loves all his toys too!!  He got some barnyard toys and a barnyard puzzle that makes animal noises.  He loves to make the animal sounds himself too.
Kaylee looks so cute.  I love her little apron and hat.  Especially the hat.


Then the hat was put on me for awhile!
My aunt Claudia got such a wonderful gift for Grandma and we loved seeing her open it.  My aunt Claudia made Grandma a photo book with all these pictures of her family growing up.  Pictures of my aunt and uncles and my dad.  Pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa Kitty and some other relatives.  It was really fun going through it together and hearing stories of the pictures.

Also I have the cutest Grandma ever!!  I got the picture below from my cousin Danielle!!  I love it!
Kaylee Playing with the book.  I think this was the day after Christmas.
A few days after we had one of my best friends Manda and her husband Michael over for dinner.  Matching shirts!!
New Years Eve we went to Sea World since Kevin's pass expired at the end of the year.  It was REALLY and fun and wet.  It rained a lot of the day.  But we got to do some fun shows, Kaylee got the sled, we got to play in the snow.  See some sea animals and eat yummy food. 




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  We rang in the New Year with the kids asleep while we played games and had a wonderful night.  Had our sparkling cider and a kiss a midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment