photo

photo

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

February 2015

February was a good month.  Malcolm got his first big boy underwear.  These don't normally last the whole day but they are helping him learn when he is wet.  He hasn't pooped his pants barely at all.  I haven't had to change a single poopy bum in a few weeks!
We love Kaylee's epic drawing of Josheph Smilth.  I love that apparently he has a manacle?  HAHAHA  The best.
Ok sad day, Malcolm got a fever and this is how I knew he was really sick.  He just wanted to lay there.  Even with a cold he is bouncing around the room.  Good news, it was gone the next day.  Phew!
So Maria, Claudia and I finally were able to get together and the most perfect thing about it was that morning Maria signed her final divorce papers!!  So we called it a Freedom Party and it was SO fun celbrating Maria's new life full of happiness and love!
We went to this yummy ramen place that had sushi and I was in love.  I love Ramen but this Ramen had egg in it and pork and other yummy things!
I'm also really happy I am starting to enjoy sushi.  It really is about finding the one you like because I tried the caterpillar roll there and I actually asked for a second one!  That is very unlike me.  But I did it.
 Kaylee got a few new dress up outfits that she modeled for me. This one is amazing.
 I made sure the bubbles covered him up.  But look at this bath man!
 Malcolm cheers me up when I am having a hard day.  Look at that smile!
 Kaylee writing her first valentines.  Most of her valentines were some version of K and S or a K with a circle starting an "a" but she did it herself and she was happy.
 We went to one of Kevin's basketball games and they kept yelling as a group "Go Daddy Go!"  and it was cute but we had to have them stop because those little kids are loud.  Haha
 They had a lot of fun playing though.
 Kaylee's preschool valentines party!!  Look how happy she is!!  On the right is her friends Veronica and on the left is her friend Kaylee F.  We love Kaylee F.  she is so sweet with Malcolm and nice to everyone and she is named after the same Firefly character as our Kaylee.


 Malcolm even got some  valentines and of course some treats.
 Charlie and Andrea came in town and we took that oportunity to celebrate Claudia's birthday as a family.  I made another cake for this occation.

 The next day we went to check out a campsite and have a picnic out by Cuyamaca campgrounds.  I forgot the name of that mountain that we can hike at if we go back and camp there.  We went up a little bit but we had already been walking th campground.



 It tired out Malcolm and he slept all the way home.
 We went to the zoo and she picked her own outfit.
 I picked this shirt for buddy.

So Malcolm is so funny.  They have these little trees all around Bostonia rec center.  He loves to hug them.  He says, "I hug a tree"
We went to the Mall one day while Kaylee had preschool and this play place actually had no one in it.  For me that was awesome because a lot of parents that go to the mall don't watch their kid as they bully my kids.
My mom had a booth and a little talk at the Family History activity for our church.  It was fun seeing her speak.
Kaylee gave grandma lots of cuddles.
We went and celebrated our anniversary (which was December 27th 6 years!!) and Valentines day.  It was really fun.  I normally don't do bold lip colors but I did that day for fun.
I made this Valentines card for him.  A fermata.  Makes me chuckle every time.
This was us at the end of the night.  My lipstick left.
This was a cute moment.  Apparently they wore out the nursery kids because this was Mal in sacrament and I was told by another friend that their little nursery son was asleep during sacrament.  (Our sacrament is last).
Kaylee's silly face.
I got to go see my cousin Maria play at the house of blues.  She did a solo set, a set with a different artist and she did a set with her band strictly skunk.  She is so talented and we had a great time.

Juilio stole my phone real fast to put this jewel on my phone.  Looks a lot like the picutre I took of myself right before it.


I love these girls so much!!  I am so happy we are related and bound to be friends for life.
I'm glad Julio made it too.  Always makes for a better day.
Sisters!!
A few more cute ones with the kids.  I am glad I write these things and look through my pictures because on bad days it reminds me of how awesome they really are.  I love how Malcolm can always cheer me up when I need it and how funny Kaylee is.

No comments:

Post a Comment