photo

photo

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

October 2015 PART ONE

 Uploading pictures I realized I better split up October.  It was a busy month.  But mostly good.  Above is Malcolm coloring on extra cardboard.  
 Kaylee did her first session on tumbling.  I think she liked it ok except there was some crazy kids in her class. She is literally the best behaved kid there.  
 This is when we went to see the new Maze Runner Movie Scorch trials.
 This is my sisters dog Dixie.  She makes me want a dog so very bad.  But we just aren't ready yet.  I love when she comes and visits though.
 Malcolm started a class of his own.  Kindersports.  It was fun, but it also taught me that Mommy and Me classes do not work well for us.  He sees me literally ALL the time.  So he would do better in a class of his own.  This picture is from the 2nd class.  Since I participate it is hard to take pictures.
 This is Kevin practicing the guitar for the VIP Music school concert! He is just so cute!

 Now this is cute.  This picture was taken while Kaylee was at tumbling at Bostonia Park.  He was just "chillaxing"
 I like taking sleeping pictures.  So he had this big scratch on his nose and I don't even remember how he got it.  But he picked at it so much it wasn't going away.  So I put stuff on it and put a bandaide on it until it healed.
 This is Malcolm helping prepare for Kaylee's birthday party by making yummy pumpkin cupcakes!
 On the morning od Kaylee's birthday we did the Color Run!!  We had SO much fun.  Aunt Ree got Kaylee this crown and she wore it during the run.  Everyone was wishing her happy birthday and she was just glowing!
 Look how cool they look!  THey gave us ALL medals!
 Kaylee then got ready for her party by opening presents from Ree.
 Malcolm danced with the BEST pinata that I forgot to take a real picture of.
 It was a Tangled party (Rapunzel).  SO MANY PEOPLE CAME!!  I was shocked but it was SO fun.
 Steve, Laurie, and my mom in the bounce house.  


 Now she is openeing presents with some friends.  I waited so long to have her open anything that most people left.  I was overwhelmed by the idea of getting 20+ kids to stay back while she opened presents.  But I tried to say thank you to everyone I could.
 Kayle and Taylor.  Taylor was one of Kaylee's best friends from preschool.



 This is an example of how many people we had. WOW!
 Kaylee blowing the candles out of her cake.  Her cake was awesome but I forgot to take a picture of that too.  I was having to much fun.
 Later after we got home we gave Kaylee our present.  Rain Boots.  She has been asking for like a year.
 When Malcolm played football in Kindersprots I got to take a few pictures.

 Kaylee's school pictures came in!  This are the shots they got.
 This is the one we picked!  Love her!
 This day Malcolm learned a great lesson on why we wear seatbelts.  (This picture is taken while parked).  While meeting daddy for lunch a car severely cut me off where I had to slam on my breaks and the person behinds me swerved out of the way.  Literally almost causing an accident.  Look at what Kaylee's car seat did.  Seat belts are good.
 Kaylee gets to wear her boots if it even sprinkles outside.  It rained that morning but was still warm.  So rainboots and tank tops it is.
 I got a new haircut and I am loving it.  I'm going to keep this up.
 The first time we dressed the kids in their Halloween costume was for a friends birthday party.  They are Anger and Disgust from inside out the movie.

 While the kids were at a party, I was at one of my best friends birthday party.  It was a princess party for her 30th.  It was SO fun and I loved it.  I even got to see a friend from high school who I hadn't seen in forever.  I almost cried.

 I took this cute picture at Kaylee's yearly check up.  She is in good health.  I was happy to report to her doctor that her behavior is so much better and that she loves vegetables.  
 It was purple day at school.  This was a fun outfit!
One day we had movie night and watched HOME.  This was a fun thing we got to do as a family.  The movie was really good.  I love starting these fun activities as a family because I loved our movie nights growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment