photo

photo

Monday, December 7, 2015

October 2015 PART TWO

 This post is literally the last week of October.  I got a lumbar puncture done (Monday the 26th)  and my wonderful sister and her hubby watched my kids including picking up and dropping of Kaylee to school.  It was awesome.  I had to stay laying down flat on my back and drink tons of water.  Which conflicted because it made me have to pee a ton.
 Malcolm cuddling with me while I rest.
 My sister gave me a whole bag of pure banana runts.  It made my week and made a hard week better.
 Me laying on my back. The first day I felt fine.
 Kaylee was coloring and asked me "Mom what is in your heart?" I said you and Malcolm because I love you so much.
 Friday I went on a field trip with Kaylee.  It was SO fun spending the day with her.  I felt like I had twins because her friend Natalie was so excited I was there too.  I love them both.
 Kaylee is the one in the middle, standing up coloring.
 Kaylee and her school best friend Natalie.
 Class picture with Meastra Rocha and the principal Mr. Brown.

Sledding down cotton


 So this almost captures her very real fear of bees.  I usually try to help her face her fears but this was so intense I had to remove her from the lunch area so she could eat in some form of peace.  Funny story though.  The girl across from us was eating her lunch and a bee literally landed on her juice straw and started drinking her juice from the straw.  Real story.
My little cow


Petting goats
Another class picture attempt
Kaylee either saw a bee or was thinking about a bee.  This is serious guys!

It was REALLY fin seeing her in class.
Ward Halloween party.  We did an Inside Out theme which is a new movie that came out on DVD after Halloween so a lot of people needed an explanation.  Kaylee is Disgust, Malcolm is anger...

Kevin is sadness
I am Joy



Halloween Night in Rancho Penesquitos


No comments:

Post a Comment